Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PYRO Training day

Greetings to all MARS members,
All are welcome to attend, Please RSVP Greg at his email at the bottom of this message if you would like to come.

PYRO will be having it's first training seminar on this Saturday October 24th at the One Stop / Lenard's Express at 6070 Collette Rd in Farmington NY 14425. plenty of parking around back on the left side of the building. From exit 44 on the NYS thruway go south 1 mile and turn left at the traffic light, there is a gas station on your right. turn left at the third drive way on the left and go around back. enter through the glass door. The classes will be held in the cafeteria there at Lenard's Express. We will start promptly at 10am and break for lunch from 12 - 1. There is fast food, pizza and a subway near by and vending machines there. At 1 we will resume out training until 3.  Bill Clune will be doing a demo on the rock-sim program and he will be able to answer most or some of your questions, I will be able to shrug my shoulders and point to Bill.  If you have a laptop that you can bring this will greatly improve the hands on part of the training class, there is wireless internet so we can down load files as well. . . . .  If time allows and we run out of rock-sim stuff then Mike Dutch will be giving a demo on making igniters. Pyro officers and BOD please plan on staying after to plan next years launch schedule.

Please RSVP to this e-mail or call me for more information
I need to plan for coffee and Donuts.

Gregory Elling PYRO president
Gregory Elling <gregory_elling@yahoo.com>
(607)-869-9658

I just wanna fly ROCKETS!!

Dutch