Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AEROTECH ORDER
Hi All, in the next few weeks i am going to be getting a Massive Aerotech order together BIG Savings! Let me know if you want anything, dont worry about shipping we will be filling a lot of boxes! and unlike on-field AT purchases this will all be FRESH from the Factory!
Bill Clune L2 | NAR#88583
MARS Club|SRC|METRA|MDRA - Forever
(04-17-2016, 07:26 PM)bclune Wrote: Hi All, in the next few weeks i am going to be getting a Massive Aerotech order together BIG Savings! Let me know if you want anything, dont worry about shipping we will be filling a lot of boxes! and unlike on-field AT purchases this will all be FRESH from the Factory!

Are you becoming an AT dealer?  What's the discount?
The discount depends on how much get ordered but will be at least 25%. Send me an email if you want anything.

Funny everytime i try to organize one of these wildman has a 25% sale.....
Be sure to let me know if you will be dealing with CTI motors.
If I can get a fresh M I may have a featured flight at NYPOWER, otherwise it will likely only be Hs and Js...
Greg Young - L3
NAR #42065
TRA #00234
Sorry Greg no CTI order hear but I bet we could work a deal with AMW if the order was large enough.... Although who know with CTI situation at this point.
I have heard it affected their professional line of products, not the "hobby rocketry motors", so who knows...
Greg Young - L3
NAR #42065
TRA #00234