Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
L3 builds
Getting excited the last few items will be delivered on Tuesday let the fun begin! I guess I'm a stocker now because I'm checking the tracking number a couple times a day to see where the package is! We'll post so pictures soon, I want to get a few more things done and then reveal the project! Cool
MaryBeth Clune L3
M2100 MG
Project?  L3 Build? Hummm.  I do believe I see an L3 cert coming up.  L3 launches are always entertaining and crowd pleasing.  NYPOWER 20 perhaps?  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqcblsUDdyPPZypYzgftY...07pqk5LoKQ]
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Bill, quick! Get out of there!
Jim Goggins NAR  L3
(03-07-2016, 08:47 AM)jgoggins Wrote: Project?  L3 Build? Hummm.  I do believe I see an L3 cert coming up.  L3 launches are always entertaining and crowd pleasing.  NYPOWER 20 perhaps? 

I don't think so, when your running an event, your guest's come first! Experience has shown us never think your gonna fly, especially not a cert flight.

Besides not a chance in heck of keeping mine under the waiver, they have 98mm motor mounts and we are going to FILL THEM to the TOP!
Bill Clune L2 | NAR#88583
MARS Club|SRC|METRA|MDRA - Forever
Yep! Never fly when your club host to guests, the clubs job is to insure that everyone is safe and is having a good time!!! Learned that several years ago from some great mentors and I know I've lived by that and so has Bill. There are club launches that we can fly at, and we will! But our L3 rockets won't be flying in Geneseo, the waiver would defiantly be broken and we won't do that!
MaryBeth Clune L3
M2100 MG
True MB. I was distracted by the mention of L3 by you. Yes, an Event Director is bound to the event. Still, seeing someones L3 fly is always a good sight to see.
Jim
Jim Goggins NAR  L3
Red Glare? Do summer sod launches have enough waiver?

Guessing: (waiver > 10,000 AGL) AND (DeHate attendance) AND (NOT Potter)

MWP?

N
Red Glare !
MaryBeth Clune L3
M2100 MG
The Sod Farm has a 16k waiver BUT the tree's really cap you to 4 -5. 
There is a secret about the motors (NOT EX).... they MUST be flown at RG!
Bill Clune L2 | NAR#88583
MARS Club|SRC|METRA|MDRA - Forever