Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYPower Logos/T-Shirt Designs
Photo 
Submitted for consideration, a NYPower 20 logo. It can be seen at the following link.  Having trouble uploading the image.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/9678844@N0...ed-public/

Evan Brown
NAR# 92851
Level 2
That is neat...
I think the Board wants to create a logo that can be screen printed. This in a screen print would be really HOT to wear.
The last 5 years of Shirts in Potter we had Really colorful graphics on our shirts but they were Digitally printed with ink. that would be great but it rasies the costs a LOT! The board may choose to do that because this is the 20th
Bill Clune L2 | NAR#88583
MARS Club|SRC|METRA|MDRA - Forever
A version could be done as a line drawing which would be easier to screen. Then this could be used for posters, press releases, stickers, etc. Probably need to work with this a little more, but this could be used on a silk screen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Evan Brown
NAR# 92851
Level 2
OK Evan what software are you using??
Thanks Evan for your idea! I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!???????
MaryBeth Clune L3
M2100 MG
You wouldn't believe me if I told you... Big Grin
Evan Brown
NAR# 92851
Level 2
Try me??
Bill, It's a combination of Windows Paint, Power Point, and Open Rocket...and maybe a good eye. There is a lot more versatility in Power Point than many people realize. Here's an attachment with some other variations.

Attached Files
.pdf   MYPower 20 Variations.pdf (Size: 1.88 MB / Downloads: 12)
Evan Brown
NAR# 92851
Level 2
Clearly you have patience!
I had a feeling you were going to say that :-)
(01-10-2016, 09:12 PM)ebrown Wrote: Submitted for consideration, a NYPower 20 logo. It can be seen at the following link.  Having trouble uploading the image.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/9678844@N0...ed-public/

That is a VERY impressive design Evan!!
Greg Young - L3
NAR #42065
TRA #00234