Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Initiator adapter situation
Alright, I have one small problem with the Initiator. Can anybody show me how can I make or get an adapter of 24 mm in the 29 mm motor tubes if I am using the 29 mm motor retainer??
  I want to be able to use 24 mm casseroni or aerotech motors in both ways 24 or 29 mm motors. How can you help me with that??  Any takers??  :o :o
Not sure but I do believe that Aeropack carries them.  http://aeropack.net/motoradapters.asp

Jim
Jim Goggins NAR  L3
Ken aeropacks are the way to go, just one thing they don't retrofit well and use JB weld Not JB quick the quick does not have the heat tolerance you need, although not sure an F or G motor could get the bugger hot enough to let go anyway.
Bill Clune L2 | NAR#88583
MARS Club|SRC|METRA|MDRA - Forever
Thanks, Bill. I will get the aero pack .

Jim, thanks, oddly enough that the Rocket man Tim Van told me differently and I didn't like his answer.
I'll ask Ken Allen if he get me something.

If you guys have any other suggestions and I'm open for your suggestions.

Thanks,
Ken
Didn't the Initiator come with a motor adapter? If so, why not use that one? It works...
I like rockets!
Yep, I know that, but I have a problem here unless you come over to my apartment and you will see what I am talking about.  :o ??? :o
a photo??
Bill Clune L2 | NAR#88583
MARS Club|SRC|METRA|MDRA - Forever
I am not that good on the photo situation to put that up on our forum, but I sent these photos to Chris, Nat and Mike W.by regular emails. I am sorry. Please don't worry, I found wildman.com sell adapter better than others.