Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rounded key switches for dual deployment ebay
Last year I noticed one of our members used 2 small key lock switches for their DD ebay.
These use the rounded style keys, often seen in use with security systems.
I tried to upload a small picture of a full sized one that I had laying around, but I could not attach a picture here (61KB in size) for some reason. ???
Although I have them in a much larger size, I could not locate the smaller sized ones I saw in use.
Does anyone have a source?
Thanks,
Greg
Greg Young - L3
NAR #42065
TRA #00234
Greg.  Here you go.  http://aeroconsystems.com/cart/switches/...-for-ks-3/
Jim
Jim Goggins NAR  L3
Greg,  Yes they are fine to use. I prefer them myself! You have to be careful though... they come in several configurations. Some are on when the key is left IN it. Safety check will frown on this type!
Thanks to Dave Reidel I have secured a source of them. I since have turned Ken Allen on to them. We both now have an ample supply of them. If you need a couple I would be happy to hook you up with them. I can bring them to the next meeting.
Chris Prinzi
Thanks Jim!
Greg Young - L3
NAR #42065
TRA #00234
(02-01-2013, 09:59 PM)gyoung link Wrote:Thanks Jim!

That would be great Chris. I would want the ones that can be turned both on and off, without leaving the key in them!
I would like to start off with 2. I'll bring some extra $ to the next meeting.
I'll try to attach the picture again of the key switch style I saw at one of the launches, which were much smaller than the big 1 inch diameter one in the picture
Greg

[attachment deleted by admin]
Greg Young - L3
NAR #42065
TRA #00234
The picture uploaded this time!
Thanks Nat!! Smile
Greg Young - L3
NAR #42065
TRA #00234
Hey Chris,
Can you help me with that part? This is really good way for my Torrent Project. Nice set up.
The only bugger i ever found with the type Kenny sells is soldering the wires.
I have seen plenty of them shut off if they hit the ground hard although it never happened to me.
Bill Clune L2 | NAR#88583
MARS Club|SRC|METRA|MDRA - Forever
The switches are readily available from DigiKey,  http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en...-ND/502089

They are $2.64 each. I can't see how a regular impact will affect them, but the impact that Bill's models experience are a bit beyond even a welded switch  ;D

David
Those are the ones, thanks Dave!
Greg Young - L3
NAR #42065
TRA #00234