Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYPOWER 14 Tshirts
If you want Tshirts go online TODAY and order.  The link is on the front page on both the MARS and NYPOWER sites.

The tshirt order goes in tomorrow (Thursday).

--john
John Derimiggio
I have already ordered one for me and for the wife.  Of course these being collector items, I'd be willing to sell my wife's for a J motor.  Just kidding.

Jim
Jim Goggins NAR  L3
oh my GOD your learning fast ;D
Bill Clune L2 | NAR#88583
MARS Club|SRC|METRA|MDRA - Forever
Jim,
You'll only get away with that if Linda gets the J motor.
It's the price you pay for getting your wife interested in flying rockets, just ask Bill Clune

Dutch
I just wanna fly ROCKETS!!

Dutch
Dutch is dead on about that, having a wife that is into rockets is a double edged sword. one edge lets you attend every launch you want. the second edge is painful because she wants to fly -- doubling the cost. that is why i am stuck flying G64's. Sad
Bill. 
In that chase, I see her using the G64's and me the larger motors.  You have to start from the beginning with who gets what motors.  I'll see if it works for me.  Look and learn young Jedi.  Wink
Jim Goggins NAR  L3
What's wrong with a G64?  Not to long ago flying a G would get you banned from NAR.
John Derimiggio
A G64 is great.  But a K530 SS is even better.  Smile 

Then again, using  G64's would enable Linda to build more rockets while I consume vast quantities of K's.  Sounds like a fair trade to me.  Besides...I joined MARS 1st.

Jim
Jim Goggins NAR  L3
that will last only so long, trust me. the first rocket we built with a motor mount larger than 29mm was hers, MB acquired a PML quick switch from krista prinzi and my goose was cooked. my suggestion make her pay for her own motors keep a separate magazine if she needs to get a job point her to walmart. ;D
I am LMAO.  Yeah.  She has already been asking about avionics bays and such.  Linda is very into rockets and I am pleased she likes them so well.  She also wants a Velociraptor.  Costs are going up!  I guess your right about a separate magazine.  Linda already has a small collection of F and G's.  I on the other hand have a small collection of 29's, 38's, and H, I, and J reloads.  Who's the man!

Now that we have acquired a variety of motor hardware, we can concentrate on reloads for future flights.  The hardware was the initial high cost expenditures.  How with each launch date I will purchase reloads for future flights.  I might even break down and buy so G's!
Jim Goggins NAR  L3