Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July Club Launch
Are you really gonna make me ask?

SO whatcha FLYIN?

I have prepped EyeSore, The latest incarnation of the Hashwing Horror, the newly fixed Mini Magg and am 90% done prepping the Jannie Ann - just need a missing eyenut from McMaster Carr and I'll be all set.  My son's former cubscout pack will be attending - some for the second time (whichever day has the best weather).  I'm even bringing my wife along to enjoy a more relaxed day at the field (and man the ground control software when I fly her namesake).

Dale
Dale Stoyer - L3
NAR #91256
TRA #13499
Nothing.  I'm an L3.  ;D  Just kidding.  I will be flying my 5.5 Nike Smoke and 4" Tomahawk. 

Jim
Jim Goggins NAR  L3
Is Linda gonna fly Der Red Maximus? ;D

Dale
Dale Stoyer - L3
NAR #91256
TRA #13499
I'm flying my scratch-built "Defender," Which is the reincarnation of my PML Endeavour. Flew it at LDRS successfully on a CTI J-210. Thinking of flying it on a K160. It will have 2 video cameras on board. One facing down, and another facing the horizon. 4" in diameter. 5' tall. Huge fins.
Evan Brown
NAR# 92851
Level 2
I have a GizmoXL but all I got for motors are hand rolled "white Livingston's" and an AT L900DM and neither of those are gonna be good!
Bill Clune L2 | NAR#88583
MARS Club|SRC|METRA|MDRA - Forever
I plan on flying my no-time-to-get-finished-but-probably-will-slap-on-some-white-and-orange-paint modified Estes Argent for my L1 certification attempt.
Greg
Greg Young - L3
NAR #42065
TRA #00234
(07-24-2012, 07:40 AM)Dale Stoyer link Wrote:Is Linda gonna fly Der Red Maximus? ;D

Dale

That would be nice to see fly again! 8)
Greg Young - L3
NAR #42065
TRA #00234
(07-24-2012, 09:16 AM)ebrown link Wrote:I'm flying my scratch-built "Defender," Which is the reincarnation of my PML Endeavour. Flew it at LDRS successfully on a CTI J-210. Thinking of flying it on a K160. It will have 2 video cameras on board. One facing down, and another facing the horizon. 4" in diameter. 5' tall. Huge fins.
I guess that qualifies for binocular vision!  Wink
Greg Young - L3
NAR #42065
TRA #00234
(07-24-2012, 09:16 AM)ebrown link Wrote:I'm flying my scratch-built "Defender," Which is the reincarnation of my PML Endeavour. Flew it at LDRS successfully on a CTI J-210. Thinking of flying it on a K160. It will have 2 video cameras on board. One facing down, and another facing the horizon. 4" in diameter. 5' tall. Huge fins.
Fiberglass Mr. Brown Fiberglass rockets that is what you need to start doing.
Melody is flying her Formula 54, no i am not letting her fly it on a G, F is her max that rocket is a bullet!