Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Level 3 Certifications
Mars members, there is now another Level 3 Certification Committee member available to help in completing  your L 3 project. In addition to Mike Dutch (mdrocket@rochesterrr.com)  I am available to help you get your cert project off the ground and completed. Please feel free to contact me at ccprinzi@gmail.com to answer your questions on how to get started and what is needed. The time is now to get busy for the upcoming launch season or just start gathering information to see what it takes. You are probably more ready than YOU think!
[s][move]Make 2012 the year you take the next step in rocketry and get [b]more involved.[/move]
No matter what the outcome of your initial L3 flight... the process is very enlightening and will raise your level of preparation, as well as your entire understanding of all aspects of the hobby. Nobody goes through the process of an L3 certification attempt with out learning a great deal more than they started!
Chris Prinzi
Can I fly a spooooooool?  :o

N
Congratulations!
John Derimiggio
Thank yo JD... I can say that without the help of yourself (and others) this wouldn't be possible. No surprise, I suppose, as that is what this hobby is all about! ;D

Also could you email me, I may not have your current address.
Chris Prinzi
Quote:Nobody goes through the process of an L3 certification attempt with out learning a great deal more than they started!

I have a feeling I will be the first! :'( :'( :'(

but that is another good reason for keeping MB around.
Bill Clune L2 | NAR#88583
MARS Club|SRC|METRA|MDRA - Forever
Only a jerk like me would forget to say Congrats!!
Bill Clune L2 | NAR#88583
MARS Club|SRC|METRA|MDRA - Forever
Congratulations Chris! Big Grin
MaryBeth Clune L3
M2100 MG
Having just gone through the L3 process I can say without reservation that you will be an excellent L3CC.  You were very helpful during my process and I know you were a big help to Jim Goggins as well.  You have the patience and experience to provide meaningful guidance to those who walk the L3 path.  Now maybe Mike Dutch won't have to carry the load for two clubs and will have more time for flying!

Dale
Dale Stoyer - L3
NAR #91256
TRA #13499
Congratulations Chris!