Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Load Cell
I have the boys in Maintenance building a large "i hope" test stand. need a load cell and the software to hook to a pc. 
Bill Clune L2 | NAR#88583
MARS Club|SRC|METRA|MDRA - Forever
Bill.

Try this site.  http://www.transducertechniques.com/
Jim Goggins NAR  L3
I have one.  If I can find it by the next meeting I will bring it with me.
John Derimiggio
that would be awesome john. what is it rated to handle?
I think its a 50kg unit.  So you will have to mechanically de-leverage it in the design of your test stand.  Think of 'teeter-totter'.

I also have one of these http://measurement-computing.amazonwebst...ce=froogle if you want it, $50.

You will also need to make or buy a load cell amplifier.
John Derimiggio
The guys in the lab are gonna have fun. I showed them the aerocon almost ready to go thing and they said i was a chikkin. this will make them happy, they actually get to make something. the maintenance guys have the test stand locked in a room i don't have a key for and wont let me see what they made until the lab guys are ready. this is coming together nicely.

When can i pay you?
(04-03-2011, 09:32 PM)Bill Clune link Wrote:The guys in the lab are gonna have fun. I showed them the aerocon almost ready to go thing and they said i was a chikkin. this will make them happy, they actually get to make something. the maintenance guys have the test stand locked in a room i don't have a key for and wont let me see what they made until the lab guys are ready. this is coming together nicely.

When can i pay you?

I haven't found it yet Sad  Still looking as I pack.
John Derimiggio
ARGH!!