Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IDEAS NEEDED... for NYPOWER 16 T-shirt design !
(02-01-2011, 08:42 PM)Dave Riedel link Wrote: L3--

I am currently filling out the paperwork for Dutch. I hope to have the fin assembly done for show and tell in February.

David

What are you building Dave?
Jim Goggins NAR  L3
Don't you remember from the January meeting?  Wink It is a 10.5' tall Starship Vega. Hope to have the fin unit ready for the February meeting....

David
(02-04-2011, 01:12 PM)Dave Riedel link Wrote: Don't you remember from the January meeting?  Wink It is a 10.5' tall Starship Vega. Hope to have the fin unit ready for the February meeting....

David

Oh yeah.  Now it's coming back to me.  Old age is not being very kind to me.
Jim Goggins NAR  L3
(02-01-2011, 06:49 PM)jderimig link Wrote: How about an L3 cert theme?

I'm working on a potential L3, but don't think that is a wise choice for the shirt.  MARS and NYPower are for everyone, not just those who fly BFRs.  How about a BFR on the pad in the background and a kid in the foreground holding up his modroc next to it to compare.  The perspective would make the modroc larger than the BFR.  You could use a tag line like "Power is in the eye of the beholder.' Or my preference:  "It's all a matter of perspective."

Or we could just use one of Jim's dumb ideas.  Wink

Dale

P.S.  Who drew the last one?
Dale Stoyer - L3
NAR #91256
TRA #13499
We had a very good artist we contracted with. Quite reasonable as long as we come up with the main concept.

David
I am warming up to one of Goggin's dumb ideas of featuring a NY state or regional geographic icon. Maybe a cariacuture of a Geneseo map where like the field is the center of the universe and the town, college, letchworth, niagara falls are all 'minor' attractions.....
John Derimiggio
(02-09-2011, 02:22 PM)jderimig link Wrote: I am warming up to one of Goggin's dumb ideas of featuring a NY state or regional geographic icon. Maybe a cariacuture of a Geneseo map where like the field is the center of the universe and the town, college, letchworth, niagara falls are all 'minor' attractions.....

Here's another $20 John.  Warm up faster.
Jim Goggins NAR  L3
(02-12-2011, 09:18 AM)Jim Goggins link Wrote: [quote author=jderimig link=topic=167.msg1985#msg1985 date=1297275749]
I am warming up to one of Goggin's dumb ideas of featuring a NY state or regional geographic icon. Maybe a cariacuture of a Geneseo map where like the field is the center of the universe and the town, college, letchworth, niagara falls are all 'minor' attractions.....

Here's another $20 John.  Warm up faster.
[/quote]

$20 you'll need more than that too make some of those dorks work
Bill Clune L2 | NAR#88583
MARS Club|SRC|METRA|MDRA - Forever
Bill. 
You wait.  My dorky ideas will prevail!  Birthday cake with candles?  I guess that might work.  The caption would say "AP, Can't eat it; so BURN It!  NYPOWER 16 Years and we are still here.
Jim Goggins NAR  L3
16 candle rockets on a birthday cake with a YOUNG Molly Ringwald in the background.

This Ladies and Gents is the reason i don't offer up idea's, I don't have any of my own.
Bill Clune L2 | NAR#88583
MARS Club|SRC|METRA|MDRA - Forever