Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years Launch
900?  Damn, that's a lot of rocke... oooooohhhhhhh, you mean dollars. 

This year you'll have all the kinks worked out and things will go better.  Launches won't near as much fun tho. 

N
(12-16-2010, 02:06 PM)Nat Kinsey link Wrote: 900?  Damn, that's a lot of rocke... oooooohhhhhhh, you mean dollars. 

This year you'll have all the kinks worked out and things will go better.  Launches won't near as much fun tho. 

N

Nat.  While the kinks might be ironed out, I am sure I will thrill the crowd with some of my usual disasters.  It just wouldn't be the same if I didn't shred something.  ;D
Jim Goggins NAR  L3
The Ghosts of New Years Past

2008 at a farm our first launch "as members"
[Image: IMG_2647.JPG]

2009 Thanks to the Doug's
[Image: IMG_0516.JPG]

That parachute is still up there
[Image: IMG_0484.JPG]
Bill Clune L2 | NAR#88583
MARS Club|SRC|METRA|MDRA - Forever
I'm thinking about launching my Tomahawk on the 1st.  We shall see.  Regardless, something is going up and hopefully coming back to Papa.  :Smile
Jim Goggins NAR  L3
I plan to retest some "Riedel Electronics" and see if I can send only one rocket off at a time. There have been some fixes, but it is really difficult to track down an intermittent event.

Get ready for some more quotes, Nat and Chris!

BTW: The sketch you guys did was hilarious! Liz was laughing so hard she put her head down. She is used to hearing me curse from the basement about why it behaves great in one location and not the other.  ;D
Dave.

I'm with you.  The skit was fantastic!  I loved it!
jg
Jim Goggins NAR  L3