Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magazine
I am looking to purchase a Type 2 indoor magazine.  If anyone has one or knows of someone that is selling, I am in the market, provided the price is reasonable.  ;D

Jim
Jim Goggins NAR  L3
Wotcha gonna do with that?  I thought your motors went from Ken's rig to your rocket and hardly got put down in between?

N
(10-07-2010, 09:46 PM)Nat Kinsey link Wrote: Wotcha gonna do with that?  I thought your motors went from Ken's rig to your rocket and hardly got put down in between?

N

Hahahaha.  That is true Nat.  That is very true.  My plan is to acquire a LEUP for non APCP articles. My permit will cover both the articles used for our hobby but also for 1.3G (Large Display Fireworks).  ;D
Jim Goggins NAR  L3
Jim if i see any boxes for sale at RedGlare i will call you, maybe get you a good deal. team ohio rocketry was practically giving them away at LDRS no takers!!
Bill Clune L2 | NAR#88583
MARS Club|SRC|METRA|MDRA - Forever
(10-08-2010, 01:35 PM)Bill Clune link Wrote: Jim if i see any boxes for sale at RedGlare i will call you, maybe get you a good deal. team ohio rocketry was practically giving them away at LDRS no takers!!

Thanks Bill.  Let me know.
Jim Goggins NAR  L3
i did not see any at RG9
Bill Clune L2 | NAR#88583
MARS Club|SRC|METRA|MDRA - Forever
(10-31-2010, 07:08 AM)Bill Clune link Wrote: i did not see any at RG9

Oh well.  Thanks anyway.  Keep you ears open as you never know when someone you know wants to get rid of theirs.  Smile
Jim
Jim Goggins NAR  L3