Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYPOWER 14
OK,
So yesterday there was a NYPOWER 14 link on the front page which directed you to a seperate site and gave you a bunch of information. Unfortunately today the link is gone. But while it was up there was a notice that MARS members should register for NYPOWER on the MARS website instead of at the NYPOWER site.
Can any one give me/us anymore information on NYPOWER 14?

Dutch
I just wanna fly ROCKETS!!

Dutch
Mike,

I temporarily took the banner ad down because it was causing display problems with some browsers. So we need to fix that.

The NYPOWER website is at http://www.nypower2009.com.  Member registration is not up yet.

--john
John Derimiggio
judging by the number of views to this forum topic I think NYPOWER this year might be bigger than we expect. Marybeth is betting it will be a very large turnout.
Bill Clune L2 | NAR#88583
MARS Club|SRC|METRA|MDRA - Forever
NYPOWER registration? i see there is now a button that says check here if you are a mars member, of course i can check that but the first page still says mars members register through the mars site. the 25$ is burning a whole in my pocket also will family members get a discount??

NYPOWER forum is there going to be one??

how can we help??
(06-09-2009, 07:55 AM)Bill Clune link Wrote: NYPOWER registration? i see there is now a button that says check here if you are a mars member, of course i can check that but the first page still says mars members register through the mars site. the 25$ is burning a whole in my pocket also will family members get a discount??

NYPOWER forum is there going to be one??

how can we help??

I haven't had much pressure from the NYPOWER LD or his sycophants as of yet.
John Derimiggio
so mars members should sign up for NYPOWER at the NYPOWER site and check the little box? :-[ ???
(06-10-2009, 05:07 PM)Bill Clune link Wrote: so mars members should sign up for NYPOWER at the NYPOWER site and check the little box? :-[ ???

Patience grasshopper.
John Derimiggio
Patience?? :'( ??? :o

in the immortal words of the great Cornholio
"i got your patience rite here bunghole"
MARS members are supposed to register for NYPOWER through the MARS website (or so it says), but I have not found where to do that.
(06-17-2009, 09:23 AM)Dave Holloway link Wrote: MARS members are supposed to register for NYPOWER through the MARS website (or so it says), but I have not found where to do that.

OK OK I will get that feature installed tonight (I hope).
John Derimiggio